Thursday, September 2, 2010

Why has my only post in the past week been about cricket?

To answer that question, I present a photograph:



This one should be self-explanatory. So minus mailing a transcript request form and sending in a photo, my residency application is done! Which is just in time, because the next 6 weeks are an exciting stream of visitors (parents! friends!), vacations (Salzburg! Denmark! Glasgow!), and conferences (Oxford for me, Rennes for Danny). Throw the high holy days and my birthday in there, and it's looking pretty busy. But busy with awesomeness, and hopefully with blogging about that awesomeness!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! And enjoy the next weeks, worry-free! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats.. and I look forward to celebrating this accomplishment with you in 11 days! Love, mom

    ReplyDelete